In order to trade at the our markets stallholders will need to:
- Register an account on this website
- Please click here to read the Terms and Conditions (see important note below*)
- Apply for a pitch at a market date.
- If you are offered a pitch for a market, you will need to pay us a fee two weeks in advance of the market
- Please note that due to a high level of demand, you are not guaranteed a pitch
*BY ACCEPTING A STALL AT THE MARKET YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note that if you share a stall, every individual seller needs to register.
Traders, you will be asked to 'log-in', apply for your password, then check and update your details. You will be given an opportunity to edit your information as this appears in our Directory (you can include photos and your website).
We also provide a unique QR code that links to your page, allowing you to promote your business everywhere.
New traders need to register with us only once. If your details change for any reason in between market dates, you can edit them in your account area.
Once you've done that please read our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS that covers both the Uplands, Marina and Morriston Markets.
Costs for a pitch at either Uplands or Marina:
£45 for a single pitch
£25 each for a shared pitch
£5 additional charge for electricity supply (supply is limited so you should check with us about this)
As of April 2018, costs for a pitch at either Uplands or Marina:
£46 for a single pitch
£26 each for a shared pitch
- Additional power costs remain at £5